Revive For Students
We offer a 25% discount for tertiary students for Physio, equipment pilates and massages.
What can Revive offer you?
Physiotherapy - General and Sports
- Achieve a new level of fitness, flexibility and physical health
- Treat many problems such as back and neck pain, sporting injuries, headaches, postural problems, study related aches and pains and many other conditions.· 30minute to 1 hour sessions one on one with a Physiotherapist including hands-on treatment
- Private Health Fund rebates apply to all physiotherapy services
- No referral needed
Pilates - Mat and Equipment
Either performed on specialised equipment or on the mat, Pilates, if performed regularly will give you a sense of relaxed invigoration. It focuses the mind, re-energises the body and improves your general health and well-being. Its benefits include:
- Reduce back and neck pain
- Postural re-education and muscle reprogramming to enable you to move and hold yourself efficiently
- Improved flexibility and core strength
- Reduced risk of injury from work and sport and improved athletic performance
- Improved golf swing, swimming stroke or running action
- Better balance and reduced risk of falls
- Reduced stress levels and improved breathing patterns
- Body re-shaping - a flatter and more toned abdomen and improved muscle definition and tone
- A graduated return to exercise after injury, illness or long break.
We have a fantastic team of massage therapists available to rub away your uni related tension and muscle tightness.
The benefits of regular massage are now well documented and include:
- Reduced stress levels
- Sense of well-being and relaxation
- Improved muscle flexibility and length
- Improved circulation.
Group Personal Training
At Revive Ashgrove we are offering one hour sessions with 3 - 4 people per group. The sessions will consist of cardiovascular training, resistance training and stretching using various different types of equipment. The sessions can be tailored to your individual needs and fitness levels so you will gain the most out of your workouts. You can round up a bunch of your friends and do it together - the more people in the group the less you have to pay! Make your sessions interesting by getting together with your friends for a fun workout this summer. We can also do one on one sessions.