Mathison is a familiar face around the clinic having been a part of the Revive team since the beginning of 2020, working in admin whilst completing her studies. She graduated from QUT in 2021 with a Bachelor of Clinical Exercise Physiology. Mathison is committed to broadening her abilities through personal development. She is Mat & Reformer Pilates trained, having completed a course exclusively available to allied health qualified professionals. She is a qualified Beat It Diabetes Trainer and has completed the Kinetic Link Training Level One Course on strengthening functional movement.
Mathison is passionate about educating clients on the benefits of exercise and values its ability to improve the quality of any individual’s life. Working with individuals towards reaching their desired goals and celebrating the little wins along the way is what she values most.
Mathison takes multiple group sessions and classes at Revive:
- Clinical Exercise Therapy Small Group Sessions (CETS)
- Exercise Physiology Small Group Sessions (EP Gym)
- VIP Circuit (Group circuit class)
- Healthy Bones
- Mat Pilates Class
- Small Group Reformer Pilates Class
- Not a Maddison
- Grew up in Toowoomba (AKA. T-Bar)
- Likes to keep active through sports such as netball, going to the gym and going for weekend walks
- An avid Broncos supporter!